WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- The data collected can be used to send you interest-based content and relevant advertisements.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Clickable Agency uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising — Clickable Agency uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Clickable Agency sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies. You can:
- Set your browser to prevent cookies from being accepted. More information should be in your browser’s “help” menu. How to adjust your browser will depend on which browser you’re using.
- Set some browsers to send you an alert when a website is trying to place a cookie on your browser.
- Block cookies by activating the setting on your browser to refuse all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies including strictly necessary cookies, site access, and features can be limited or not available.
- Use an ad blocker to block any of the tools specifically or individually, including Google Analytics.
- Delete cookies stored in your browser by “clearing cookies”. This will only delete cookies already stored. It won’t prevent new ones from being accepted unless you change the acceptance settings. Also, clearing your cookies on one browser of one device does not automatically clear them on another. You need to clear all browsers on all devices, independently.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We are not responsible for the content or cookies from external websites. If you follow a link from our website to a third party site, they will have their own privacy and cookie notice.
- Google Analytics cookies: Only Google Analytics can store and read information with these cookies. See https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en-GB&gl=uk. If you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you may download a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for your browser by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook cookies: Only Facebook can store and read information with these cookies. See http://facebook.com/help/cookies for more information.
- Instagram cookies: Only Instagram can store and read information with these cookies. See https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370/?helpref=hc_fnav for more information.
- LinkedIn cookies: Only LinkedIn can store and read information with these cookies. See https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy for more information.
- Dribbble cookies: Only Dribbble can store and read information with these cookies. See https://dribbble.com/privacy for more information.
- Behance cookies: Only Behance can store and read information with these cookies. See https://www.adobe.com/privacy/cookies.html for more information.
- Medium cookies: Only Medium can store and read information with these cookies. See https://help.medium.com/hc/en-us/articles/213481328-Medium-Privacy-Policy for more information.
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
Different cookies can last for different lengths of time.
Session cookies last for that website visit. Information is kept from one page to another, so you don’t have to keep entering it. We use session cookies to help improve your experience with us and to support key activities that you want to undertake on our websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Clickable Agency has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO), or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorized to hear those concerns (you may find EU Data Protection Authorities’ contact information here.)
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Clickable Agency collects the data of Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Clickable Agency with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Use our apps, social media pages
Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Clickable Agency may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party lead generators
- Introducing brokers, wealth management companies, or any other business introduced
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA?
Clickable Agency collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, subject to opt-out.
- On our websites, we might use third party marketing and analytical cookies plus similar technologies are included in our marketing emails, as explained in our Cookies Policy. You can reject and block cookies in your browser settings.
- We monitor social media to respond to comments or complaints about our business and with the permission of the platform owner, we may reproduce your comments on our website, on the lawful basis of our legitimate interests.
- In our legitimate interests, we may also seek to prevent and detect crime as well as protect our business and premises.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The Company will take appropriate security measures against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the data and against their accidental loss or destruction. The Company acknowledges that high standards of security are essential for processing all personal information. While the Company will employ reasonable security practices to protect Your information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, the Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information You have provided.
Clickable Agency may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, which may be listed on our websites.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Clickable Agency from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please mail to: email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Clickable Agency would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Clickable Agency for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Clickable Agency correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Clickable Agency to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Clickable Agency erase your personal data, under certain condition
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Clickable Agency restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Clickable Agency’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Clickable Agency transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The Site contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such websites and encourages You to review the privacy policies of those websites. This includes, but is not limited to, social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) which are not affiliated with the Company.
DATA PRIVACY INQUIRIES AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If You believe the personal information we have for you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer current, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update, remove, or correct the information if appropriate to do so.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable to the users in the European Economic Area, we will only subscribe You to our newsletter based upon Your request to Us through Our online form and We will use Your personal information provided as part of Your membership application only for the purposes of processing Your application.
In Your request, please make clear what personal information You would like to have changed, whether You would like to have Your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let Us know what limitations You would like to put on Our use of Your personal information. For your protection, We may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that You use to send Us Your request, and We may need to verify Your identity and obtain other relevant information before implementing Your request. We will undertake our best efforts to comply with Your request as soon as reasonably practicable and as required by law.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com